Out My Mind, Just in Time
Erykah Badu does it again!! This has to be one of my favorite songs off of her new cd New Amerykah Part Two: Return of the Ankh. It just has so much meaning behind the words...she goes to start it off by saying "Im a recovering, undercover, overlover...recovering from a love i cant get over....and now my common law lover thinks he wants another"...hhmm story of my life...
I love love love how she breaks it down into different parts, just like she has in other songs...i.e Green Eyes...which is also another one of my faves.
I think you guys should definitely not sleep on Erykah cuz she sings and speaks the truth... BUY THE ALBUM or at least download like i did lol...either way I'm showing support! =)
"Momma said let there be...[thats] easily said than done"
-Dos
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment